FREE Meal Planning Printables
Make meal planning easier than ever with these FREE Meal Planning Printables! Everything you need for daily, weekly and monthly meal planning. This kit includes a grocery list, inventory checklists, meal planners and more!
If you’re looking to get started with meal planning, these FREE Meal Planning Printables are perfect for you! Just download, print, grab a pen and let’s get started.
Why Meal Plan?
Everything is easier with a little planning! I find that taking the time to sit down and think about what we’re having for dinner (and lunch and breakfast), makes life so much easier when we’re busy. I like to sit down with my planning sheets and browse cookbooks and websites for meal ideas, then create a simple meal plan for the week ahead. Once I have that done, grocery shopping is easier, and I’m not stressed trying to figure out what to make each day. I hope you feel the same way too!
What’s included in this Meal Planning Kit?
All of these printable sheets are FREE to use! You can download the entire 12 page kit here, or individual pages (listed below). This printables kit includes:
- 2 Different Title Pages to choose from: Page 1 or Page 2
- Monthly Meals Overview: a monthly outlook
- Weekly Menu Plan: a 7 day outlook weekly meal plan
- Daily Menu Plan: a daily outlook
- Family Favourites: recipes that your family loves
- Meal Ideas: a place to brainstorm meal ideas
- Fridge Inventory: know what’s in your fridge
- Freezer Inventory: keep track of what you have in the freezer
- Pantry Inventory: keep a detailed list of what’s in the pantry
- Grocery List: print this list off and hang it on the fridge
- New Recipes: a place to list all of the dinner recipes you’d like to try
How to use these Meal Planning Printables:
- Download the sheets you want to use, either the whole kit or individual pages.
- Print the sheets off. You can print them in colour or black and white.
- Grab a pen and paper, a cup of tea and sit down to a quiet moment of meal planning! I like to gather my laptop and favourite cookbooks and pick meals to try.
Helping you get started with some Tips for Weekly Meal Planning:
- Plan your meals around foods that are on sale. This is a great way to stay on budget, especially when it comes to buying meat.
- Use seasonal ingredients. This helps to keep the grocery bill down too!
- Keep a Pinterest Board with all of your favourite recipes. If you need some ideas make sure to follow Our Tasty Kitchen on Pinterest!
- Use similar ingredients for your meals throughout the week. For example, roast a chicken and use it to create a number of different meals: roast chicken one night, then chicken soup or casserole the next. Or make roast beef and use the leftovers for beef pot pie or soup.
- Make sure to include family favourite recipes in your weekly menu plan. There’s no need to overwhelm yourself with trying to create all new recipes.
- Try a new recipe each week! You never know what might quickly become a family favourite!
- There’s no need to get too fancy! You know what your family will eat.
- Plan to use leftovers! Leftovers are so underrated! Turn leftovers into a new dish, or have a leftover night.
- Keep your fridge and pantry organized so you can easily find what you need, and see what’s missing.
- Keep a well stocked pantry. If you can, keeping a stocked pantry is always so helpful when it comes to meal planning. Buy items like canned tomatoes, beans and noodles in bulk or on sale.
Now Let’s Meal Plan!
I hope these printables will help you with all of your meal planning!